Dear Heart,
Sunshine
I truly long for your soulful proximity. I have grown weary of remoteness, of oceans gone dry, of twilights emptied of their soul, and of sunsets that have forgotten how to glow. In your presence, colors feel more alive than ever; with you, I feel more alive than ever.
I truly believe that if I could ever convey my silences to you, you would understand them. Every silence carries a deeper meaning within itself, one that cannot be interpreted with ease.
I want you to stay with me, even if only in dreams. Give me your tears, your joys, and stay until the other world calls one of us.
At times, I consider myself truly fortunate. I was given the art of writing, of expressing and elucidating what my heart holds, and I found you to write you. I write happily; it relaxes me. It makes me feel as though you are before my eyes, and I am simply opening my heart to you.
With all my silence,
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment