Dear Heart,
Not everyday is Sunday, and not every day are things aligned. Things scatter all at once; today I feel my pieces dispersing across the continents.
Not every day the sun shines brightly; it dims at times. Today I sense my world growing poorly lit.
My heart hangs low today; several things at once, and no one to carry the burden with me or assist me in relieving myself of this pain that I have packed inside me.
With moments, I have shaped myself in a way that assistance no longer remains my requirement; nature has been on my side, listening and supporting every time there is a need. My autumn never needed a landscaper to cultivate spring there. But tonight.... it feels heavy.
The moon refuses to spill silver upon me, the stars engaged elsewhere; I walk beside solitude, and words return to me alone.
With a heavy heart,
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment