Dear Tender Heart,
Happy to write to you again. More playfully, let me say: My Dear Cupcake,
You are well aware that writing to you is my favorite hobby, and addressing you as Cupcake does not necessarily mean I am hungry; it refers to the cuteness you embody and the fondness I have for you.
Your face is as juicy and chocolatey as the fudge. Your voice is as sweet as caramel but a salted one; of course, talking to you gives me the same butterflies I get whenever I see deep cocoa hues.
The moment I see you, or even imagine a conversation with you, I become my most playful self, full of childlike wonder; toying with you brings me the most untamed joy.
I cherish these little moments I spend unfolding my heart to you. Peace arises as my words come to rest with you. Though they may never reach you, I like to believe that one day they will.
Written in sunlight instead of moonlight.
Till the next letter,
Bye,
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment