It is a bright sunny day today. I usually enjoy it more when there is sunshine outside, but at times, my heart yearns for petrichor, raindrops, and grey clouds above in the sky.
Today, I find myself renewed and restored from all the thoughts that have kept tormenting me enough in the recent past; I feel fresh today. Perhaps I have commenced to accept what destiny holds for me. If I am to be honest, I find calmness in capitulating to the universe while keeping my sanity intact.
With each warm sip and a gentle golden glow, I breathe in fresh air and a promising outlook, having ceased to compel destiny and instead chosen the path of belief and acknowledgment.
Take my word for it: when we cease to exert pressure on God and the universe, that is when things begin to set themselves in motion, embarking upon the path where they were always meant to be. Tranquility prevails and distress fades into oblivion.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment