Dear Heart,
Some days I feel like writing an infinite number of words to you, and some days, it is just me staring at a blank page with endless emotions inside me, resisting coming out or struggling to take the shape of words. The topsy-turvy phase I am in at the moment has taken hold of me; some days I am drowning, and the other days, I am floating over the skies, swinging between depression, resistance, and elation.
I am writing to you today with extreme pain inside me, I am not aware of the condition I am going through, all I know is that something is not right in me; perhaps it is my heart.
Not a second passes when memories do not unsettle me; my heart is crushing with unknown sorrow, it may be your departure, words you could not keep or the trust I placed in you.
Tonight, coffee is reminding me more of you.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment