Dear Heart,
It seems like I am writing you after ages. Though it has just been quite some time, it seems like decades have passed since I last talked to you.
Things have become a little cluttered on my end. My two very personalities are at loggerheads with each other; I am unable to make a resolve between them. Anyway, the warmth of August has reached its pinnacle, and as it is the last day of August, a truncation in intensity is expected.
September brings new life, putting the old to rest; I am hoping for the release of what remained distressed throughout the summers, and a fresh start to what brings calm.
Days of hot chocolate are at the corner, the late-night readings in a cozy milieu, and you at the back of my mind, are ushering in.
Here's to healing what once hurt,
Bye.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment