The August full moon is at the corner, preparing to be spilled over the terrace. The silver it drapes, the secrets it carries and the prayers it holds are deeply inviolable.
Although every phase of the moon has never turned its face against me, the full phase is highly sacrosanct for me. As I am a person who keeps belief in the stars' alignment, from the Wolf Moon of January to the Cold Moon of December, each appears with its own meaning and significance, and each moon's story and symbolism I keep intensely close to my heart.
The bond I feel with the moon and the stars is inexplicable. Each night, from Sirius and Polaris to Mizar and Alcor, these stars quietly witness the abyss of thought I keep latent, yet somehow entrust to the stars.
This August, I am wistfully awaiting the full form of the Moon, not only to observe its silvery and exquisite texture but to whisper to it the tales I haul, and the prayers I hope to utter.
Till the full moon arrives,
Bye.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment