As we have always heard that time is relative; it is also not constant, it changes. Transmutation is the core element of every day's life; at one moment, there is happiness, and the other, sorrow follows. Things are transient in nature. The universe holds features that are ephemeral; nothing lasts long, whether it is joy, anguish, or grief.
Meditation teaches us to observe thoughts rather than being immersed in every thought and entertaining it. Not every thought deserves our attention and energy. I have gradually learnt several layers of lessons in life and have reached a point of understanding where I am abreast of the fact that letting go is the definitive choice, and it upholds peace.
Different phases of life sway upon me and keep pinching me to the extent that I lose my mental stability. Through the practice of meditation, I have now grown accustomed to desensitization. For our peace of mind, it is paramount to assume a nonchalant disposition towards life, entertaining only what deserves our attention.
Gradually moving towards sifting out what needs consideration and what does not, making peace with it.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment