As one door closes, several other doors open. I heard it once and believed only when I encountered it personally.
In life, several aspects emerged that led me to fortify my belief system. As I already deepened my mind training to always welcome even the undesired, I also reinforced my beliefs. It calmed my soul, made me expect less, and helped me to steer clear of disappointments.
In all sincerity, the Divine circle and the pre-ordained matter are something unfathomable, but admittedly, they are supreme. What our mind fails to comprehend at the moment often proves to be unsurpassed, as we come to know later. Divinity decides what is finest for us; we make ourselves settle for less.
Even if gloominess clouds our vision and hides from us the choices that have been made for our good, they remain good nonetheless. It is all about believing first, even before the results become visible, and when that belief is unwavering, the results can be extraordinary.
What we lose is unparalleled for us, and what we gain is incomparable.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment