Dear Heart,
As it has always made to our ears that love has no language. It is, itself, a language that communicates through several channels unknown to the mediocre. But as the world says, French is the language of romance; it encloses emotions and depths of devotion. I wanted to write you in French, something beyond my native language, yet still a part of my emotional currency.
Mon cœur bat pour toi.
Ju sius affectueux pour toi.
Ju sius absorbée par toi.
Jéspere que tu comprends mes sentiment.
Jéspere que les étoiles s'alignent.
This was something I desired to personally write to you in other than English. Perhaps there is something beautiful about choosing unfamiliar words for feelings that are already so familiar to the heart. A different language makes the same emotion feel newly discovered.
I will write you in every language I can find, until words themselves become insufficient, and then perhaps I will write to you in the language that needs no translation at all.
Until then, let every language carry a little piece of what I cannot always say.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment