Dear Heart,
The cave I always feared to enter has dragged me towards it. Destiny, at times, is very cruel, but the feeling that comforts me a bit is that the moon and the stars, along with the sun and its shine, the sky wanderers, heavenly shades, and the trees of forests, have all witnessed my tenderness for you.
The inmost heart has befriended every tiniest creature of nature and now, the living world knows how amazing you are. I tend to believe that fate turns the moment it sees two hearts craving each other's presence. We have become a target of that mercilessness.
I have not abandoned you; a piece of my heart still belongs to you, but the heartlessness of foreordination has shattered me into pieces; it has fractured my very soul.
Drinking cups of coffee and writing is my only escape left.
My dawns rise with one colour missing, and my pen pines to writing your name.
Tonight, the weight has returned once again.
~Zara M.
Comments
Post a Comment